CALL TO ARTISTS
ACTS OF CARE: PUBLIC ART RESIDENCY
The Alberta Public Art Network (APAN) is now seeking qualifications from artists living in Alberta interested in participating in a four-month artist residency. This residency will respond to the topic of the 2021 APAN Summit, Acts of Care.
This research-based artist residency is open to professional artists of all disciplines; individual artists or artist teams/collectives may apply. Up to five artists will be chosen for this call.
- APAN will provide up to five (5) Alberta artists the opportunity to participate in a remote residency (they can work from anywhere in Alberta)
- The residency will last for 4 months, to be completed before August 2021
- Each artist will receive an all-inclusive budget of up to $15,000 CAD
- Submission deadline is Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Artists will be required to present their residency at the APAN Summit which will take place in Calgary, October 24 – 26, 2021.
For the full call for submissions, please download the following PDF.